Monthly Archives: August 2014
Ten Ways To Banish The Winter BluesAugust 20, 2014
1. Commit to some time out – book your stay on our vineyard, at The Dairy Vineyard Cottage.
Stomp! Wine Members Special Midweek Deal:
One night, two guests – $250
Second night for an extra $100
Complimentary bottle of Stomp! 2011 Shiraz
Extra guests $55pp per night
Valid until 30th September 2014
Package saves you $160
To book call Unwind Hunter Valley 02 4998 6961
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to mention the Stomp Wines Members Deal
Once you’ve arrived…
2. Take a walk – Start those endorphins pumping. Take a brisk walk and try and find the plovers nest, see how close you can get to the roo’s, or find your inner child & race them down the vineyard rows!
3. Spend some time doing something you enjoy – write, draw, dance, sing… Let’s face it, no one will hear you or watch you.
4. Meditate – No need to go on an expensive retreat to the Himalayas—five minutes of peace is all it takes to reap the benefits of meditation. Choose a comfortable, quiet place (they’re not hard to find) and concentrate on your breath, and feel those winter blues disappear.
5. Listen to your favourite music – Beyonce, Blondie, or the Biebster, there’s no complaints here. Crank it up, belt it out and have fun. Really…the neighbours won’t complain!
6. Do the crossword – I know for some that sounds like hard work, but it will get the gray matter going.
7. Read a book – Start reading that book you’ve been promising yourself to read.
8. Find the sun – Find a chair, find the sun and sit and soak it up. Nothing else required!
9. Wine Tasting – Pour a glass of your favourite Stomp! wine and just smell it. What you can you smell? Can you describe it? Now taste it. What can you taste? ….
Oh buggar that, just drink it and enjoy!
10. Start planning your next vacation!